You can obtain a transcript of the academic study register listing the courses you have completed so far. You can also receive a certificate of your registration as a student at the Open University. To get a certificate, please send an e-mail to openuniversity@jyu.fi.

Please note that you cannot get a diploma or complete a degree at the Open University. If you intend to include Open University courses in your university studies elsewhere, please contact your own university’s student advisors beforehand.