HISPER Basic Studies in History (30 cr)
Department of History and Ethnology
2020-2021, 2021-2022, 2022-2023
During their core studies, students focus on the basics of historical research and key historical phenomena.
After completing the core studies, the student will:
- be familiar with the general lines of the historical development of cultures, ideas, societies, economics and politics
- understand the nature of historical knowledge, be familiar with the basic principles of historical research and perceive history as a discipline
- be able to present what they have learned verbally and in writing
- have developed teamwork, language and information technology skills
- have practised searching for information on various themes
- be able to choose their own area of specialisation in their intermediate studies
- have developed their abilities in critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity, taking the initiative, self-reliance and collaboration.
Select all (30 cr)