DGKA1002 Sales and buyer behavior in retailing (6 op)
- Characteristics and types of selling and sales management in retailing
- Sales in business-to-business and business-to-consumer context
- Market segmentation and marketing mix
- Relationship between sales and marketing planning
- Buyer behavior in business-to-business and business-to-consumer context
- Sales settings Relationship management
- Sales in international context
Student will be able to:
- Understand the implications of production, sales and marketing orientation in retailing.
- Learn the differences between sales and marketing strategies.
- Differentiate between objectives, strategies and tactics in retail business.
- Assess and evaluate strategies for approaching consumer and organizational buyers.
- Identify and compare sales techniques in retailing.
- Analyze and interpret the different motivations of consumer and organizational buyers.
- Recognize the importance of environmental and managerial impact on sales in retail business
- Learn the principles of planning, budgeting and measurement in retailing.
Materiaalit englanniksi, opiskelija voi vastata tehtäviin suomeksi. Kurssi on osa Digitaalisen kaupan opintokokonaisuutta (https://kauppa.fi). Opintojakson järjestäjä on UEF.
Academic articles and other materials provided by the teacher. Articles and other study material provided by the teacher.
- Jobber, D. & Lancaster, G. (2015). Selling and Sales Management (10th edition). Prentice Hall, Harlow